At Zebco, we pride ourselves on our commitment to the communities in which we live and work. For over 70 years, Zebco has supported youth, families, and non-profit organizations seeking to help us encourage, grow, and educate families about our great American pastime. Our donation and event sponsorship program is geared to organizations that share our passion for youth and family fishing.
DONATION ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
We believe it is important to support youth and family fishing participation, angling education, responsible conservation efforts and awareness, and the communities in which we operate. We receive hundreds of requests each year and due to this, we accept only online applications.
Zebco makes monetary donations and is a proud supporter of organizations such as:
- American Sportfishing Association
- RBFF – Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation
- Fishing’s Future
- The Future Fisherman Foundation
- The Future Angler Foundation
As resources are limited, Zebco can offer product at a generously discounted rate. We have established the following guidelines and instructions for donation request submissions:
- All donation requests must be received a minimum of 90 days in advance of the event or deadline. Any donation received outside of this timeframe will not be considered.
- All requests must be from a non-profit organization. Preference will be given to organizations registered with the IRS as a 501 ©3 non-profit (charitable) organization.
- No email, phone, fax, social media or other form of request will be considered.
- Zebco does not provide monetary donations. All donations will be in the form a sizeable discount toward product on the Zebco website.
- Product donations are only available to USPS street address locations. We cannot ship to any post office boxes.
- An automated email will be sent upon receipt of your online request. This is the only form of communication unless your request is approved or more information is required.
- Support will not be provided for:
- Individuals, private pursuits, political parties/associations, representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that oppose the company’s position on issues
- Individual athlete or team sponsorships
- Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
- Private or family foundations
- Events that charge for participation
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals, or raffles
- Each organization is allowed one donation request per year (if approved).
- Donations are processed on a first come, first served basis each year and we cannot guarantee we will be able to fulfill every request based on timing, volume of requests, budgets, and other factors.
- Organizations that receive support MUST INCLUDE FISHING EDUCATION as part of the program. Organizations should provide new anglers education and supervision during the event.
- Organizations that receive support MUST use the Zebco logo in their advertising efforts such as posters, social media, t shirts, website, etc.
- Copies and images of the Zebco logo in advertising efforts will be needed should your organization seek renewed support in future years or for on-going efforts.
If your organization meets the above requirements, please complete the following form and submit.